Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beach Day!

We don't live very far from the beach, but with three little kids I get nervous venturing there by myself. But with only a few weeks left of summer, I decided that we had to try. So, after over an hour of getting everything ready and everyone covered in sunscreen we finally made it out the door. Despite all my worries... it was a wonderful day. We met up with some friends and spent the next few hours playing in the waves, digging in the sand, eating tasty snacks and chasing after the birds. Jena loves the water, Taylor loves the sand and Cody loves the freedom of wandering almost anywhere he wants.

I am so grateful these little girls love to play with each other!

Our cute little man!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I was wondering why you haven't made it out to beach day with us on Tuesdays! Glad you snuck it in at least, the beach is so fun! My kids LOVE it there!