Sunday, June 6, 2010

Brotherly Love

Jeffrey dropped in for a day to run an errand for my dad, yes an errand from Las Vegas to Los Angeles. While he waited around for the package to be delivered, we decided to make the most of the morning. We spent the time playing at the park, going down slides, swaying on swings, climbing up trees, and relaxing in strollers... at least that's what the kids did.

I mean, that's what Jeffrey did...

and the girls as sweet little Cody slept in my arms.

Then on Friday, Ryan and I had a Primary Board Social and Ryan was a little anxious to leave. Which was rather odd since the girls were at their friend's house and we were enjoying an evening at our friends house... Finally, we get home, I walk in the house to find Birthday presents on the table (which I know weren't there before) and Jonathan and Jeffrey hiding under blankets on my couch. What a great surprise that led to a fun weekend with my brothers!

2 comments:

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! The more I look at Jena I think she looks so much like you!

Nicki said...

what cute brothers you have!