Sunday, July 27, 2008

A "Super" Idea

Ever since Max on "Max and Ruby" pretended to be Super Bunny, Jena has been obsessed with also pretending to be a Super Hero.  I figured at least I could make or buy her a cape to run around in.  After searching the internet for ideas, I came across a site that gave the idea of using an old skirt to make a super hero cape that doesn't have a tie around the neck, therefore helping to reduce the possibility of a choking hazard.  I found a silky skirt that I haven't worn since high school and started cutting.  About about an hour later, this is what I came up with.  I think it turned out adorable.  Sure there are a few things that I would tweak a little the next time I make one, but the girls love it and I am very pleased.

Jena watching Max and Ruby in her cape.

Taylor investigating the situation.

Our little Super Jena!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jeanne - Sooo creative with the cape - too cute! I bet the girls loved that!
Looks like Ryan had fun in the mountains with your brothers! Bart is jealous!