Saturday, July 12, 2008

Parks, Parks, Parks!

Mommy and the girls have had a few fun summer days just playing.  We played at the mall and went to two different neighborhood parks.  Shopping doesn't always go well with these two little girls, so mommy usually has to bribe them with a visit to the children's playground or a stop off at Jamba Juice for a special drink.  They were so good at the mall the other day that I guess the bribes are beginning to work quite well.  Mommy was also feeling like we spend most of our time indoors that we should probably get out more.  Two parks later and my little girls have slept well ever since.  I guess I need to work on wearing them out!  ha ha!  I love being a mommy of these crazy girls and at least now we are all tired at the end of the day.

Climbing, climbing, climbing!

Riding the Wiggle Racer

How did Jena get this thing to work?!?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fourth of July looked fun! I still need to post about our trip! I took almost 200 pictures - yikes!
I also know what you mean about wearing the little ones out - I have been taking them to the pool just about every day and so they get exhausted by the time we come home!