Friday, September 10, 2010

A B C's

While Cody naps, the girls and I have take a little time to do some crafts together. I thought it would be fun to have a different project for every letter of the alphabet. Jena and Taylor get so excited when I start to bring out the materials for the next project... and after mommy's plan is done the these little girls keep going with their own ideas. Jena is now addicted to using scissors and a glue stick and now begs me to use them on a daily basis.

Here are a few of our letters so far...


A is for apple stamping (just cut an apple in half, dry it off a little with a paper towel, then dab it in paint and stamp away)


B is for Butterflies (made with fingers and feet)


C is for Caterpillar... Now I just have to come up with ideas for the rest of the alphabet :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Super cute ! I love it!