Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Break from the Rain

After a week of down pouring rain, we took advantage of the sunshine and headed for the beach. Jena (of course) got too close to the oncoming waves and had to ditch her shoes and pants, but she was in good company because James earned $15 for going waist deep into the water. Luckily he had his cute Ed Hardy boxers on :)

We had such a wonderful time with my brothers, sister and Janet in town. I couldn't believe how long it had been since we were at near the ocean.

Jeff, Jared and Janet created an awesome sand fortress. We threw around a baseball, chased birds and ate yummy chicken salad sandwiches (I could go for one right now). So, who is coming to visit next?

Here are two more of my favorite pictures from the day. I LOVE this one of Taylor and Jeffrey walking together in the exact same way.

Ryan and Taylor... sweet little kisses for daddy!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh you are totally making me miss the beach!

Nicki said...

I just heard someone call this time of year "sucker season" cause I guess people who come here in Jan/Feb will think, Oh my! California has such nice weather! Well, we do but not all the time!