Monday, February 16, 2009

Girls Weekend in San Diego!

Mom took the four girls to San Diego for the weekend. We went to the zoo, went shopping, ate out, talked late into the night, got dressed up just because, and picked on one of Jennifer's guy friends who happened to drop by. We had a wonderful time and amazingly my two girls at home were good for daddy while I was away. Here are a few other pics from the weekend.

We are NOT all pregnant, but while Janelle and I were trying on maternity clothes, we thought how would it look if all of us were pregnant. A few fake bellies later and we have a picture that hopefully won't start too many rumors.

Out to eat

Thank you Mom and Sisters for a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awww... Looks like such fun! I love going away with my sisters and mom on trips like those!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Congratulations on being pregnant! When are you due?

AmyE said...

Yeah, I was going to ask if the maternity clothes was an announcement? Glad you had a fun weekend!

Sunny said...

Wonderful news! I hope you're feeling well.